Kids & Teens monthly giving by text
You can help Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens bring forward the day when all cancers are cured by giving monthly via text message. It is a quick and easy way to donate to Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens.
The following campaign is live until the closing date shown. If you text after the closing date or if the keyword or shortcode you text are incorrect or you do not correctly follow the instructions in these Terms and Conditions, you will not make a donation to Cancer Research UK but you may still be charged a message at your standard network rate.
To activate your monthly gift of £5:
- Text KIDS to 70088 by 31st December 2015
Reply YES to our message
How monthly giving works
- When you activate your monthly gift, your first donation of £5 will be taken immediately and you will also incur one standard network text message charge that month.
- Each month after that, you will get a free text as a reminder, the day before your monthly donation is due. This text will also remind you that you can choose to skip a month by replying SKIP to that text message within 24 hours. If you're happy to give then you don't need to do anything and you'll be charged as usual. However, if you choose to skip a month, we won't take the donation that month - you will just incur one standard network text message charge for sending your reply.
- Cancer Research UK receives 100% of each £5 donation.
- If you want to stop giving your monthly £5 donation then you can text STOP at any time to 70088 or call 0203 282 7862. We will remind you of this every three months.
- If you have any queries about giving monthly by text message please call 0203 282 7862.
If you would prefer not to receive marketing communications from Cancer Research UK, please contact our Supporter Services team by:
- Telephone – 0300 123 1861 Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm
- Email - email@example.com
Please note we will still be required to send you the free monthly reminder texts giving you the opportunity to skip for as long as you choose to give.
- Your data will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will only be used to keep you informed about our fundraising, activities, events and services. We will not share your information with any third party organisations except where such transfer is a necessary part of our activities, or we are required to do so by operation of law.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer and must be 16 years or over to start to give monthly via text message.
- The standard network charge for text messages is at your network provider's rates.
- Please note that you can donate from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- Cancer Research UK does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
- This Charity Donation Service is being provided for Cancer Research UK by Open Mobile Global Limited, Holborn Studios, 49-50 Eagle Wharf Road, London, N1 7ED.
- Cancer Research UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103).