Start your funding application online
Our application and award process consists of three main stages which are all completed using our online grants management system, Flexi-Grant.
An overview of the application process
1. Apply online
- Unless stated otherwise in the scheme-specifc guidelines, applications for funding are submitted using our online grants management system.
- Your application needs to be approved by the your Host Institution before it's submitted to us.
- We review and content check the applications to ensure the funding committee has all the information they need to make a decision.
- If applicable to that particular funding scheme, the application will be peer reviewed.
2. Funding decision made
- Once a decision is made you will receive feedback on your application.
- If you are successful you will be issued with a Grant Award Letter.
- You will then need to accept the award in Flexi-Grant.
- Your Host Institution will also need to accept the award.
- Finally you will need to activate the award.
3. After your grant has been awarded
- You will be required to submit annual reports to us based on the requirements of the particular scheme.
- Your Host Institution will use Flexi-Grant to submit Financial Reconciliations and view remittance information.
- You and your host Institutions can request equipment claims.
Access your online application
Log in to our online grants management system to begin your application.