Volunteer in our shops
All you need to do is complete our short application form online. You'll then receive an email about your application.
Thanks for your interest in volunteering!
Come join the team and make a real difference by volunteering at a Cancer Research UK shop. The items in our shops raise vital funds for research into beating cancer sooner. It wouldn’t be possible without volunteers like you.
You’ll gain valuable skills to help develop your CV and experience. And you’ll get the chance to meet new people across your community.
No matter how you choose to get involved, there’s lots of opportunities waiting for you.
What do shop volunteers do?
Typical volunteering tasks in our charity shops include:
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service
- Sorting through donated items and pricing stock
- Working on window and shop displays
- Keeping the shop tidy, clean and well organised
- Interacting with the general public