"Health wise I am feeling great. I am a big supporter of trials - it allows new treatments and drugs to be brought in.”
A study of AZD3514 for prostate cancer that has spread and is no longer responding to hormone therapy
We know that this is an especially worrying time for people with cancer and their family and friends. We have separate information about coronavirus and cancer. Please read that information alongside this page. We will update that information as guidance changes.
This study looked at a drug called AZD3514 for prostate cancer.
It was for men with prostate cancer that had spread to another part of the body and was no longer responding to hormone therapy.
More about this trial
- find the highest safe dose of AZD3514
- see if it slows the growth of prostate cancer that is no longer responding to hormone therapy
- learn more about the side effects
- find out more about AZD3514 and what happened to it in the body
- see if it was safe to have AZD3514 with a drug called abiraterone
Summary of results
- feeling sick
- being sick
- lack of energy
- loss of appetite
How to join a clinical trial
Dr T. Elliott
Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre (ECMC)