Phone or email our cancer information nurses
Contacting our cancer information nurses is easy – if you’re a UK resident, simply phone our helpline or email your question to us.
If you, or someone close to you has cancer, we are here for you.
You can contact us on 0808 800 40 40
- Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Our service is confidential
- UK residents only - information about overseas organisations, overseas residents seeking treatment in the UK
- We’re unable to help students - see help with projects and academic work
- We cannot diagnose you or give a medical opinion
It’s easy to get through by phone, but if you prefer you can email us using the form below and one of our nurses will get back to you as soon as they can. This may take up to 5 working days.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 487 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team