By submitting this form I agree to abide by the principles outlined in the volunteering policy.
- I agree to provide, when asked, the details of two referees.
- I agree to declare and discuss with my Cancer Research UK contact any health conditions/disabilities or other issues which might impact upon my ability to volunteer.
- I agree to declare and discuss with my Cancer Research UK contact any unspent criminal convictions or pending court cases I may have.*
- I will notify Cancer Research UK of any changes in circumstances that may affect my volunteering.
- I acknowledge that I am volunteering entirely at my own risk and that Cancer Research UK shall not be liable in any way for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of my activities other than as a result of Cancer Research UK’s negligence.
- I agree to abide by all CR-UK health and safety policies and guidelines and understand that I have a responsibility for my own and others health and safety whilst volunteering with the charity.
- I agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights created in the course of my volunteering shall remain vested in Cancer Research UK.
- I agree that Cancer Research UK may hold and use my information for the purposes of administering and supervising my work with the charity and that such information may be available to those who reasonably need to know the same within the charity.
- I have read and agree to the above declaration
*A prior criminal conviction or pending court case may not prevent you from volunteering with Cancer Research UK but we need to be able to make fully informed decisions about deploying our volunteers safely and in accordance with the law. Hence failure to disclose relevant information or providing false or misleading information will ordinarily result in the volunteering opportunity being withdrawn with immediate effect. Under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 you do not need to disclose any convictions which are considered ‘spent’ under the provisions of the Act.