Flame of Hope Awards
Nominate Right Now
Nominations for 2019 are now open!
Our annual Flame of Hope Awards celebrate our most inspiring volunteers and supporters from across the charity.
Since 2003 we have presented over 1200 Flame of Hope awards to thank the committed individuals who give their time and energy to help beat cancer sooner.
We are delighted to announce that nominations for the 2019 awards are now open and will close on Friday 15th February 2019.
The categories for the Flame of Hope Awards 2019 are:
- Ambassador of the Year
- Community Organisation of the Year
- Corporate Charity Champion of the Year
- Corporate Fundraising Team of the Year
- Event Volunteer of the Year
- Fundraising in the Community Award
- Fundraising Volunteer of the Year
- Media Supporter of the Year
- Pioneer of the Year
- Sharp Mind Award
- Shop of the Year
- Shop Volunteer of the Year
- Uniting Communities Award
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Honorary Fellowship – Trading, Volunteer Fundraising and Events