Join the Clinical Research Nurse Advisory Group
Want to be part of Cancer Research UK’s first clinical research nurse advisory group?
What’s the clinical research nurse advisory group?
Cancer Research UK’s new clinical research nurse advisory group will help make sure activities, content and resources as part of the Excellence in Research Programme continue to meet the professional and educational needs of research nurse peers.
We are looking for clinical research nurses working with patients on clinical cancer trials, from all backgrounds, working in different clinical settings across the UK, and of all levels of experience.
What does being part of the clinical research nurse advisory group involve?
- Updates and plans on how we’re developing the Excellence in Research Programme
- Specific programme resources and activities at development, implementation and/or evaluation stage
- Current and ongoing challenges of research nursing and the clinical cancer trial landscape
- Development needs of research nurses working on clinical cancer trials
What experience and skills do I need?
- You’re a research nurse who is currently/has recently been/will be working with patients on clinical cancer trials
- Keen interest in shaping the future of the Excellence in Research Programme and the work Cancer Research UK does with clinical research nurses
- Able to apply your research nursing knowledge and experience when giving feedback
Why should I get involved?
Represent other research nurses working on cancer trials, and enrich the programme’s activities, content and resources.
Have your say on how we can best design, develop and share these to support best you and your peers’ professional development needs.
Input on how we can support a community of research nurses to share best practice, knowledge and experience of working on clinical cancer trials.