Brain Tumour Conference: Programme
The scientific sessions include:
- Synaptogenesis and glioma
- Tools to manipulate the nervous system
- Stem cells and the developmental origins of brain tumours
- Neuro-immunology and therapeutic opportunities
- Understanding the microenvironment and new therapeutic opportunities
- Part 1 Biology and ‘Omics for Precision Medicine
- Part 2 Biology and ‘Omics for Optimising Efficacy and Reducing Toxicity
Stay tuned for more details
Sponsors and exhibitors
Research Events Manager
Tel +44 (0)203 469 6348
Research opportunities in brain tumours
Brain tumour survival remains low, and has changed little in over a generation. That's why we've made brain tumours a strategic priority as one of our four "cancers of unmet need".
We're boosting our investment into brain tumours, and we have a number of opportunities to help you develop your brain tumour research or to apply your skills to these cancers for the first time.