Every year, more than 127,000 people of working age are diagnosed with cancer in the UK. Around 4 in 10 of these cases could be prevented and this is where we can help.
Cancer Awareness in the Workplace programme is designed and delivered by Cancer Research UK to support your employees to reduce their risk of cancer and take positive action for their health.
After engaging with our programme, your employees will:
- understand how to make healthy changes
- know how to reduce their risk of cancer
- be informed on how to spot cancer early, when it’s most treatable
- know where to go for help with any concerns
- know the difference between cancer myths and facts
- have reliable sources of up-to-date information about cancer
- feel more positive about their employer and engaged in their role
We’re the experts on cancer and you’re the experts on your workforce, so together we can create the package that’s best for your employees. This could include tailored virtual and face-to-face activities and resources such as workshops, webinars, bespoke communications, quizzes, surveys, training and development tools, cancer awareness stands and much more.
Complete our form to arrange a call back