Full Terms and Conditions for Spring Superdraw 2019
Prizes for the Superdraw are:
First Prize - £15,000 Cash or a Peugeot 308 Hatchback 1.2 PureTech 130 Active 5dr for 1 winner
Second Prize - £1,000 Cash for 2 winners
Third Prize - £250 Cash for 2 winners
Fourth Prize – £100 cash for 3 winners
Fifth Prize - Kindle 2016 Wi-Fi, 6” Glare-free touchscreen display e-reader for 10 winners (£59.99 each)
Sixth prize - Luxury hampers for 5 winners (retail value is £43.60 per hamper)
Seventh Prize - £25 John Lewis vouchers for 27 winners
The full terms and conditions for the Superdraw are set out below. These will be hosted on the Cancer Research UK Superdraw website, www.cruk.org/superdraw and available by post if requested.
Full Terms and Conditions for Spring Superdraw 2019
Cancer Research UK Spring Superdraw 2019 (the “Superdraw”) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
Promoter: Cancer Research UK, Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.
Responsible Person: Edward Aspel.
All profits raised from the Superdraw will go towards the work of Cancer Research UK.
Registered Charity Numbers: 1089464 in England and Wales and SC041666 in Scotland.
1. By entering the Superdraw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Superdraw entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Superdraw is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in Great Britain. Any person who has entered the Superdraw and who is found to be under 16 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
3. The Superdraw is open to employees of the Promoter except for those directly involved in running the Superdraw. The Superdraw is not open to employees of any third party company involved in running the Lottery.
4. The cost of each entry into the Superdraw is £1 per ticket. The maximum number of entries is 50 per person but the amount of tickets made available to individuals will be in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
5. Where the Promoter sends tickets to individuals in an initial mailing it will send a maximum of 30 tickets. Additional paper tickets may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Lottery Helpline on 0300 123 3019.
6. Payment to enter the Superdraw must be made in advance and can be made by debit card, credit card or cheque made payable to Cancer Research UK. Payment cannot be accepted over the telephone or by CAF voucher.
7. If you enter the Superdraw via the Superdraw website at www.cruk.org/superdraw (the “Website”), your entry will be notified to you by the Promoter in a confirmation email.
8. The prizes are as described on the Website and in the letter accompanying any tickets sent by post. Specific prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions. Details of the prizes and of prize specific terms and conditions are also available by post on request to the Lottery Helpline on 0300 123 3019.
9. The closing date is 31st May 2019. All Superdraw entries sent by post must be received by CRUK at Freepost RTZB-EZTX-CRTE, Cancer Research UK, Spring Superdraw 2019, Furness Gate, Peter Green Way, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2PE by this date. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
10. The Superdraw draw will take place on 7th June 2019.
11. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date and prizes will be awarded in order of selection. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
12. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the Superdraw ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
13. Cash prizes will be transferred directly into the winners’ bank accounts or paid by cheque (at the Promoter’s discretion) within 28 days of the draw.
14. Winners will be notified by post within 28 days of the draw.
15. A list of the titles, surnames and Home Counties (or towns) of winners will be published on the Website and will also be available by post on request to the Lottery Helpline on 0300 123 3019. This list is for information purposes only and, subject to paragraph 18, prizes shall be awarded only to winning entries as recorded during the draw.
16.If you win a prize in the Superdraw we may contact you (unless you have asked us not to) to ask if you would like to provide a photo of, and or comment about, yourself in relation to you being a winner of the Superdraw to help us promote the Superdraw.
17. The Promoter will use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Superdraw and as described in Cancer Research UK’s Privacy statement at www.cancerresearchuk.org/privacy-statement
18. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
- a prize cannot be paid or delivered (as applicable) using the details provided to the Promoter; or
- any cheque payment from the Promoter remains uncashed;
after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Superdraw in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
21. Subject to paragraph 22, the Promoter shall not be liable for:
- Superdraw tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
- any late bank payments;
- the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
- loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Superdraw or your use of any prize;
- any interruptions or errors on or to the Website;
- technical hardware or software errors or failures or lost, faulty or unavailable network connections; or
- any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
23. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time. The Promoter will notify you of significant changes to these Terms and Conditions via the Website or by contacting you directly using the contact details you provided to us (such method to be determined by the Promoter at its discretion).
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Superdraw is final. The Promoter operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on www.cruk.org/abou-us/contact-us and by post on request to the Supporter Contact Team on 0300 123 1861. In the event of a complaint or dispute relating to the Superdraw that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction using the Promoter’s procedure referred to above, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (www.ibas-uk.co.uk), which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints.
26. The Promoter is committed to operating the Superdraw in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from BeGambleAware via their website at www.begambleaware.co.uk or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133. To see the Promoter’s Social Responsibility Policy, including information about self-exclusion, please visit the Website or to request a copy please email email@example.com or call the Lottery Helpline on 0300 123 3019.
27. If you have any queries about the Superdraw please contact the Lottery Support team by writing to Cancer Research UK, Peter Green Way, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2PE or by calling 0300 123 3019.
Fast Reply Draw Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants in the Cancer Research UK Spring Superdraw 2019 (the “Superdraw”) whose entries are received by the closing date set out in paragraph 2 below will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of 50, £20 M&S gift cards.
2. Entries into this prize draw are restricted to one per person. The closing date for the receipt of entries by the Promoter is 29th March 2019. Entries received after this date will not be entered into this draw.
3. The draw will take place on 1st April 2019.
4. The winners will be the first 50 valid entries randomly drawn from all entries. Only entries for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
5. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final and no communications will be entered into.
6. Winners will receive their prize by post within 28 days of the draw.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value. Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available.
8. This prize draw is open to individuals aged 16 years or over who live in Great Britain. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
9. The prize draw is open to employees of the Promoter except for those directly involved in running the prize draw. The prize draw is not open to employees of any company involved with running the prize draw.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award any prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
11. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended at any time by the Promoter). Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the prize provider. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
12. Any participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. If a prize is not claimed or a prize cannot be delivered using the details provided to the Promoter within 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
14. The Promoter will use your information for the purposes of administering the prize draw. For more information about how the Promoter uses personal data see Cancer Research UK’s Privacy statement at www.cancerresearchuk.org/privacy-statement.
15. By entering this prize draw, entrants also agree that if they win, their titles, surnames and Home Counties (or towns) will be included within a list of winners which shall be available at www.cruk.org/superdraw or by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Cancer Research UK, Peter Green Way, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2PE.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Superdraw entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible or for Superdraw entries from which the prize winner cannot be identified or which have insufficient postage. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. If you have any queries or complaints please contact Cancer Research UK, Peter Green Way, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2PE or by calling 0300 123 3019. Promoter: Cancer Research UK of Angel Building, 407 John Street, London EC1V 4AD.
Superdraw Prize terms and conditions
There is one first prize of £15,000 cash or a Peugeot 308 Hatchback 1.2 PureTech 130 Active 5dr* two second prizes of £1,000 cash, two third prizes of £250 cash, three fourth prizes of £100 cash, ten fifth prizes of a Kindle e-reader Wifi, 6” Glare-free touchscreen display*, five sixth prizes of a luxury hamper (retail value is £43.60 per hamper inclusive of VAT) and twenty seven seventh prizes of £25 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- The car prize will be a Peugeot 308 Hatchback with one year’s road tax and manufacturer’s warranty. Car may differ from that illustrated. Choice of colour is subject to availability. The insurance, maintenance and running costs of the car will be the responsibility of the winner from the time of collection or delivery of the car. The winner of the car prize has the option to choose to take £15,000 cash instead of the car.
- In order to claim the car prize the winner must produce a valid insurance certificate in the name of or naming the winner and any other documentation required by the Promoter. A car prize winner without a full driving licence authorising them to drive the car in the UK may, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, nominate another person to collect or receive the car who must produce all documentation required by the Promoter, including a valid insurance certificate.
- The contents of the hamper may vary from that illustrated.
- Voucher prizes will be subject to the retailer’s terms and conditions.
* Neither Peugeot UK nor Amazon EU SARL or any other third parties are sponsors of this promotion. All prizes are provided by the Promoter.