How legacies make a difference
Find out how you can leave a gift in your Will with our simple guide
Inside you will find useful tips on:
- The importance of writing a Will
- The types of gift you can leave
- Who can help you write your Will
- How leaving a gift in your Will could help us beat cancer sooner
- Choosing how your gift is spent
- Who to contact to take the next step
Every gift we receive helps bring forward the day when all cancers will be cured. Legacy gifts help us research drugs, discover what drives cancer to grow, find new ways to detect cancer at an early stage when it is more likely to be successfully treated, and so much more.
The people who leave us a legacy gift believe in a future free from the fear of cancer. In this video you can see how we are using their gifts to help make that day come sooner.