Scientific Executive Board
The role of the Scientific Executive Board (SEB) is to develop and implement Cancer Research UK's scientific strategy.
SEB meets once every two months and is chaired by our Chief Executive, Harpal Kumar.
Our Chief Scientist, Professor Nic Jones, and Chief Clinician, Professor Peter Johnson are also members along with our Executive Directors.
Scientific experts are also invited in to help inform discussion on particular topics.
Members of the board are as follows:
- Dr Keith Blundy, Chief Executive Officer, Cancer Research Technology
- Dr Iain Foulkes, Executive Director, Strategy and Research Funding
- Professor Peter Johnson, Chief Clinician Professor
- Professor Nic Jones, Chief Scientist
- Dr Harpal Kumar, Chief Executive
- Ian Kenyon, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director, Corporate Resources
The SEB interacts closely with the Research Strategy Committee (RSC).
Get in touch
If you require further information or have any comments please get in touch.