Notify us of new publications
If you are one of our researchers we ask that you to let us know when you submit a new publication so that our Press team know about the work we’re funding.
- If you’re salary is paid by us we are interested in everything you publish, even if it’s largely funded by other sources.
- Ideally the authors of paper should complete the form, but an assistant can do this on your behalf.
- Let us know about your paper before it is published.
- The information you provide is confidential, only a small group of people will see it before it is published.
- Try to include your grant reference number, but this field can be left blank if you don’t have it.
- If your work is relevant to the Drug Development Office and/or Cancer Research Technology, you must discuss this with them before publication.
Questions and technical difficulties
Email the Research Publications team on email@example.com.
Fill in our online form to let us know when you have submitted a paper to be published.