The wearing of face coverings is mandatory for our customers, staff, and volunteers, unless exempt. More information.
For opening times and for more information about how you can donate, purchase and volunteer, call this number:
Local call charges may apply
How to volunteer in this shop
Call the number on this page to find out which roles your local shop has available. As a shop volunteer you are the visible face of the charity and make a big difference to how the public sees us and the work we do. You will help make our shops a success on the high street, meet new people and get retail experience.
What items can I donate?
- Men's, women's and children's clothing
- Accessories including shoes, belts, handbags and jewellery
- Quality homeware - anything from cushions to crockery
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Mobile phones and used printer cartridges
- Electricals (but please check with your local shop before you donate these)
What not to donate
- White goods such as fridges and washing machines
- Damaged or broken goods
Please contact your local council if you wish to dispose of these.
How to donate
Find your nearest shop and drop in your donations. Each bag that you donate to us could be worth £25, based on the average bag value, which goes directly to supporting our groundbreaking work.