We're delighted to introduce our first in-person children's and young people’s cancer research conference as part of the 2023 research event series.
It will bring together experts from multiple disciplines to network, showcase exciting discoveries and explore the unique challenges related to children’s and young people’s cancers. The conference will also provide a forum to discuss some of the biggest challenges in the field, recognise the work of our community and foster collaborations that will accelerate research.
This is a must-attend event for all scientific disciplines relevant to children’s and young people's cancer research, at all career stages.
You'll have plenty of opportunities to network with your peers, view posters and continue the collaborative discussion alongside the science sessions.
Conference scientific committee
- Professor Richard Gilbertson, Department of Oncology, Cancer Research UK Cambridge Centre and Institute
- Associate Professor Anindita Roy, Department of Paediatrics, University of Oxford
- Professor Anna Philpott, Cambridge Stem Cell Institute, University of Cambridge
- Professor Tariq Enver, Department of Cancer Biology, UCL Cancer Institute and Cancer Research UK City of London Centre
- Dr Isidro Cortes-Ciriano, CRUK Cambridge Centre and EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute
We're accepting applications from all attendees to present a poster, and if you're an early career researcher, you're welcome to submit an abstract for a proffered talk.
Deadline for abstracts is 6 September 2023
You'll be notified of acceptance from 25 September 2023
The presenting author of the abstract must register and pay the registration fee.
Poster viewing will take place throughout the conference.
The health and safety of our attendees and those you work with remain our highest priority. We will continue to closely monitor developments relating to COVID-19 and review guidance from government bodies. Further information and advice will be emailed to registered attendees ahead of the event.