Update your profile
When you receive funding from us a basic research profile is added to our research directory.
Each profile will automatically include your name, host institution and address, email address (if you marked this information as 'publishable'), and the title and publishable abstract of the project.
We would also like to include your profile picture, a summary of your work (for multiple grant holders), and a list of your recent publications.
Follow the below steps to make sure you have a full research profile
1. Check that your details are correct
If any personal details published on our research directory need updating, please log into eGMS (electronic Grants Management System) to make the necessary changes. This includes changes to:
- Your name
- Your primary host institution
- Your publishable contact address
- Your publishable email address
- Your lab website
2. Send us a profile photograph
Please send a high quality head and shoulders portrait image, in jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Send us a scientific summary of your work
For multiple grant holders, we aim to include a short summary of all of the research activity that we fund in your group. This will appear as a 'Scientific summary' on your research profile.
This summary should:
- Give an overview of all of the Cancer Research UK funded research being undertaken by you (and your group);
- Be around 100 - 400 words in length;
- Be written in the third person and;
- Be written for a scientific audience, to allow other researchers to gain an insight into your research.
Please send your scientific summary to email@example.com
4. Tell us about new publications
To advise us of a new manuscript that has been submitted for publication, fill in the manuscript notification form.
Visit our research directory
See research profiles of all our researchers.