Superdraw Early Bird Draw Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Cancer Research UK of 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ (“we”, “us”)
1. Participants in the Cancer Research UK Spring Superdraw 2023 (the “Superdraw”) whose entries are received by the closing date set out in paragraph 2 below will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win one of 50, £20 M&S gift cards. This draw is not applicable to Superdraw tickets bought in shops.
2. Entries into this prize draw are restricted to one per person. The closing date for the receipt of entries by us is 11.59pm on 17 March 2023. Entries received after this date will not be entered into this draw.
3. The draw will take place on 24 March 2023.
4. The winners will be the first 50 valid entries randomly drawn from all entries. Only entries for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
5. Our decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final and no communications will be entered into.
6. Winners will receive their prize by post within 28 days of the draw.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value. Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available.
8. This prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who live in Great Britain. We reserve the right to require proof of identity and age.
9. The prize draw is open to our employees except for those directly involved in running the prize draw or Superdraw. The prize draw is not open to employees of any company involved with running the prize draw or Superdraw.
10. We reserve the right to reject any entry (and award any prize to an alternative winner) if we have grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
11. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which we may amend at any time). Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the prize provider. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
12. Any participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. If a prize is not claimed or a prize cannot be delivered, using the details provided to us, within 3 months of the date of the draw, the prize will be forfeited.
14. We will use your information for the purposes of administering the prize draw. For more information about how we use personal data see Cancer Research UK’s Privacy statement at www.cancerresearchuk.org/privacy-statement.
15. Each winner's surname and county will be available for one month after the Draw Date to anyone who sends a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Spring Superdraw Early Bird Draw, Cancer Research UK, Furness Gate, Peter Green Way, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 2PE. If the winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity. In such cases, the Promoter will not make their details available to members of the public but the winner acknowledges that the Promoter may still be required to share their details with the Advertising Standards Authority.
16. We accept no responsibility for Superdraw entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible or for Superdraw entries from which the prize winner cannot be identified or which have insufficient postage. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. If you have any queries or complaints please contact Cancer Research UK, Peter Green Way, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness LA14 2PE or by calling 0300 123 3019.
Last updated: 3 March 2023