Free Will Service - Farewill
CANCER RESEARCH UK FREE WILL SERVICE
SUPPORTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
You will not be able to get a free Will from Farewill unless you agree to their Terms and Conditions. It is worth noting that:
- You must be aged 18 or over to use the Service.
- This offer is only available in England and Wales.
- There is no obligation on users of the Service to leave a gift to Cancer Research UK.
- You must consent to Farewill providing Cancer Research UK with your full name, address, date of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to Cancer Research UK in your will.
- Cancer Research UK reserves the right to withdraw the Free Will Service.
- We will get in touch to thank you if you’ve been kind enough to leave a gift in your Will to Cancer Research UK when using our Free Will Service.
Cancer Research UK pays for supporters to write a standard single Will, as this helps to drive income from gifts in Wills by removing the need for supporters to pay for their Will. Cancer Research UK does not pay for more complicated Wills as this would negatively impact the charity’s return on investment beyond its current desire.
If the costs of writing your Will exceed this fixed sum you are responsible for the additional amount. When giving instructions you should check that the cost of the Will is covered.
Please note Farewill alone, not Cancer Research UK, has control of and is responsible for preparing your Will.
Farewill is independent of CRUK and participating in the Free Will Service does not imply a recommendation by CRUK.
Please check the Terms and Conditions applying to Farewill before you apply.
Cancer Research UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SCO041666), the Isle of Man (1103) and Jersey (247).
Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F). Registered address: 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ.
Farewill LTD is a company registered in England and Wales (no. 09701947) whose registered office is at Unit 7 1a Arbutus Street, London, E8 4DT
If you have any questions about Cancer Research UK, about how your legacy might make a difference or about any aspect of using this service, including any feedback, please call 0300 123 7733 (Monday to Friday between 8 am to 5 pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.