Free Will Service - Co-op
CANCER RESEARCH UK FREE WILL SERVICE
SUPPORTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
You will not be able to get a Free Will from the Co-op Legal Service unless you agree to their Terms and Conditions. It is worth noting that:
- You must be aged 55 or over to use the Service.
- For mirror Wills only one person needs to be 55 or over.
- This offer is only available in England and Wales.
- There is no obligation on users of the Service to leave a gift to Cancer Research UK.
- You must consent to Co-op Legal Services providing Cancer Research UK with your full name, address, date of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to Cancer Research UK in your will.
- Cancer Research UK reserves the right to withdraw the Free Will Service.
Cancer Research UK pays for supporters to write a standard single Will or standard mirror Will, as this helps to drive income from gifts in Wills by removing the need for supporters to pay for their Will. Cancer Research UK does not pay for more complicated Wills as this would negatively impact the charity’s return on investment beyond its current desire.
If the costs of writing your Will exceed this fixed sum you are responsible for the additional amount. When giving instructions you should check that the cost of the Will is covered.
Please note Co-op Legal Services alone, not Cancer Research UK, has control of and is responsible for preparing your Will.
Co-op Legal Services is independent of CRUK and participating in the Free Will Service does not imply a recommendation by CRUK.
Please check the Terms and Conditions applying to the Co-op Legal Service before you apply.
Cancer Research UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SCO041666) and the Isle of Man (1103). Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F). Registered address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London, EC1V 4AD.
Co-op Legal Services is a trading name of Co-operative Legal Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales (05671209). Registered address: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. Co-op Legal Services is authorised and regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority under registration number 567391.
If you have any questions about Cancer Research UK, about how your legacy might make a difference or about any aspect of using the this service, including any feedback, please call 0300 123 7733 (Monday to Friday between 8am to 5pm) or email email@example.com.