Start your volunteering now!
Please complete our short registration form and you will then be able to sign up for alerts to be sent directly to your inbox
What will I be doing?
Politics plays a huge role in beating cancer sooner. Cancer Research UK's campaigns aim to influence key decision makers across the UK and EU to improve early diagnosis of cancer, treatments and prevention of the disease.
Sign-up to be an e-Campaigner and each month you'll receive an email with a quick and easy online action you can take to influence the Government on one of our policy priorities.
Actions could include emailing your MP, signing our petitions and sharing on social media.
Why should I sign up?
• Becoming an e-campaigner is perfect for you if you have little time to spare, but want to make a meaningful, tangible contribution to cancer awareness, policy and research.
• Each action will only take a couple of minutes yet it will make a huge impact for the charity.
• The monthly action is so easy to do; the email will come straight into your inbox, all you need is web-access.
• You will gain an understanding of topics that are really important to Cancer Research UK.
• Previous successes include helping to secure additional funding for cancer tests and radiotherapy machines, protecting young people from the harms of tobacco through the introduction of plain, standardised cigarette packaging, and getting children's obesity on the political agenda. You can be part of our next success by becoming an e-campaigner.
Online via your computer, smart phone or tablet.
How much time will it take?
Anywhere from 2 minutes to 1 hour a month, depending how much you’d like to tailor your action.
When can I volunteer?
Anytime throughout the month that suits you.
Who will I be volunteering with?
This is an individual volunteering opportunity that you can do in your own time.
How do I sign up?
You will sign-up to be an e-campaigner via our online application form. To start receiving your monthly e-campaigner action, you'll need to make sure you complete all the fields on this form and opt-in to receive emails about our campaigns. You can opt-out at any time.
Following sign-up you will receive quick and easy monthly actions straight to your email inbox. Just a couple of minutes of your time can influence cancer awareness, policy and research. Actions could include signing our petitions or sharing a post on social media.