Jog 31 Challenge
Jog one mile a day or complete the 31 miles in a way that suits you for life-saving research.
Sign up for free and you’ll receive:
Cancer Research UK t-shirt
Online Giving Page
Digital fundraising pack
Connect your Strava account to your Online Giving Page so your miles will automatically appear on your page after every jog, allowing friends and family see you get closer your goal!
- Go to your Online Giving Page
- Click on "Connect to Strava"
- Give permission for Cancer Research UK to access your Strava account
- Select the type activity you would like to track and unit of measurement
- Save your settings and your miles will automatically begin appearing on your page
The benefits of jogging 31 miles
Jogging is a great way to zone-out and rid yourself of stress.
Builds up running strength
Jogging can help you build up your strength to start running more frequently.
Lowers blood pressure
Being active can help to prevent high blood pressure.
Discover new places
Explore your local area and find beautiful locations to jog.
Increases energy levels
Keeping active can boost your energy and help you feel less tired in the long term.
Helps beat cancer
All the money you raise will help fund life-saving cancer research.