We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
Isle of Wight Challenge
Get a charity place
Get a discounted charity place when you pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
Great challenges need great settings - Walk, Jog or Run the Island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first instalment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
Push yourself further - 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with Cancer Research UK
- 10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CRUK10
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality at www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
N.B You'll need to have raised 50% of your sponsorship target 6 weeks before the event to confirm your place. But don't worry; we've got loads of fundraising tips and support to help you achieve this.
Thanks to you, the chances for survival have doubled in the last 40 years. With you, we can speed up this process and create even more tomorrows.
Race day information
Join us on your own or as a team of friends, family or colleagues. Any questions? Click here to read our most frequently asked questions, which should provide you with all the information you need. Or, you can contact the Sports Team on 0300 123 5461.