We've teamed up with the experts to give you the very best training support and advice for your event.
2021 Cotswold Way Challenge
Take on the Cotswold Way Challenge
Entries are now closed for this event
Got a place already?
Request your sponsorship pack and join our team.
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath's Royal Crescent, as adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths & trails - most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
Sign Up & Fundraising Options
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP