General Election 2019
Making sure 3 in 4 people survive their cancer by 2034
What needs to happen?
Cancer survival in the UK lags behind comparable countries like Australia, Canada and Ireland.
We can, and we must, do better.
For this to happen, we need political action to:
- Train and employ more NHS staff to diagnose and treat cancer earlier
- Commit to halving childhood obesity by 2030
- Introduce a ‘Tobacco Control Fund’ paid for by the Tobacco industry
- Secure a future relationship with the EU that delivers for cancer patients
- Build the UK’s global reputation for science
If you want to help us make sure cancer remains high on the political agenda over the next 5 years, join us as a campaigner.