These grant conditions, together with the grant award letter and the funding policies, set out the terms and conditions on which the grant is made by Cancer Research UK to the host institution and grantholder.
Please refer to the relevant section of the grant conditions below. Please note that sections 1, 2, 14 and 15 are applicable to the PDF version only. You can download the PDF version (422KB).
- Introduction (PDF version only)
- Table of contents (PDF version only)
- Responsibilities in research practice
- Grant administration
- Intellectual property
- Publication, publicity and reporting
- Fundraising and volunteering
- Human biological samples
- Limitation of liability
- Variation and termination
- Governing law
- Related documents (PDF version only)
- Superseded documents (PDF version only)
If you are a Marie Curie Cancer Care (MCCC) project grant holder, please refer to the MCCC Research Programme Terms and Conditions.