All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: The latest plot twist in the treatment of prostate cancer
- A new study has turned accepted wisdom on its head in an attempt to tackle resistance to prostate cancer treatment.…
- 27 Jan 2015
- News: News digest – next steps for standard cig packs, couples getting healthy, e-cigarettes and more
- Great news about standardised cigarette packaging, research on couples getting healthy and some questionable science around e-cigarettes - h…
- 24 Jan 2015
- News: Getting healthy: Is two better than one?
- From giving up smoking to exercising more frequently – are we really more likely to be successful in a team rather than on our own?…
- 23 Jan 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 11 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team