All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – Alcohol causes 7 types of cancer, pancreatic cancer spending triples, oily fish and… pickled sharks?
- Here's this week's news roundup.…
- 23 Jul 2016
- News: ‘I constantly see research improving outcomes for patients’ – Richard’s story
- Three years ago, Richard was diagnosed with testicular cancer, and was treated with surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.…
- 22 Jul 2016
- News: From one-eyed lambs to ‘targeted’ skin cancer drugs
- Our scientists have revealed how a targeted skin cancer drug works, which could help tackle drug resistance.…
- 21 Jul 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 21 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team