All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Alternative therapies: what’s the harm?
- We often see stories in the media about cancer patients who have chosen alternative treatments, either alongside or instead of conventional…
- 27 Apr 2015
- News: News digest – new immunotherapy results, ‘personalised vaccines’, an ‘injectable lab’ and more
- New immunotherapy results from a big US conference, another first step towards ‘personalised cancer vaccines’, plus what’s an ‘injectable la…
- 25 Apr 2015
- News: Election 2015: what are the parties from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland saying about cancer?
- We've been looking at the party manifestos from the devolved nations - here's what's being said about cancer, health and research.…
- 24 Apr 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 12 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team