All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: News digest – New NICE guidelines, more simple blood tests, and chemical cocktails
- This week NICE rolled out its new symptom-based guidelines for suspected cancers, aiming to cut delays between patients seeing their GP and…
- 27 Jun 2015
- News: European data laws – where privacy meets progress in research
- We look at the latest developments in Europe as a new law on EU data regulations threatens how researchers across the continent do their job…
- 24 Jun 2015
- News: New NICE GP guidelines have huge ambition and potential
- A practising GP shares his thoughts on the new National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines for suspected cancer, publ…
- 23 Jun 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team