All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: News digest – self-destructing cells, sex and prostate cancer, nanoparticles and more
- Lung cancer cell self-destruction, nanoparticle tool proposed (but overhyped), and could sex with multiple women reduce a man’s risk of pros…
- 1 Nov 2014
- News: A new vision for the NHS: what does it mean for cancer?
- We take a look at what the recently published NHS 'Five Year Forward View' means for cancer care within the health service in England.…
- 27 Oct 2014
- News: News digest – lung stats, political action, PARP inhibitors and more
- Here's our weekly round-up of the week's cancer research news…
- 25 Oct 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team