All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Tackling tobacco use on all fronts
- From 'Power Walls' to local decisions, we look at two new reports helping to build crucial bits of evidence for a comprehensive UK tobacco c…
- 6 Mar 2015
- News: The cheek of it – how you could help beat blood cancer
- Find out about blood stem cell donation, how you could get involved and even help save someone's life…
- 5 Mar 2015
- News: Hide and seek: tracing prostate cancer’s origins
- We explore new research from our scientists showing that seemingly ‘normal’ prostate cells may carry important genetic faults commonly found…
- 4 Mar 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 11 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team