All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: Bowel bacteria, drugs targeting cancers’ metabolic weaknesses and DNA ‘signatures’ – the brightest new ideas in cancer research
- What do you get when you combine scientists, a ‘Dragon’s Den’-style pitch, and £200,000 to fund cancer research?…
- 26 Aug 2016
- News: Why cancer is (still) more than just ‘bad luck’
- New research has uncovered a possible explanation for why some cancers are more common than others, we explore the details.…
- 25 Aug 2016
- News: Watch our Google Hangout about testing new treatments in patients (Part 2 of 2)
- We explore how clinical trials are run, and hear from a patient about what it's like taking part in a cancer clinical trial.…
- 22 Aug 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 22 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team