All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – Microsoft, Chan and Zuckerberg take on disease, fitness trackers, obesity in Scotland and… turmeric?
- Tech pledges to tackle disease, faith in fitness trackers, worrying obesity figures for Scottish kids and is turmeric as good as it appears…
- 24 Sep 2016
- News: A legacy of research – Beatrice and Harry’s story
- Right now, people are doing amazing things to support our life-saving research. From flipping pancakes to pedalling for victory – every penn…
- 21 Sep 2016
- News: News digest – impact of cervical screening, E-cigarettes, DNA damage and… Pac-Man?
- This week, Cancer Research UK scientists published a study that showed the impact of cervical screening in preventing cases of cervical canc…
- 17 Sep 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 22 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team