All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – natural killer cells, mobile phones, fatty foods and… a load of rubbish?
- The immune system’s natural killer cells, mobile phones and brain tumours, unhelpful fat recommendations and are rubbish dumps linked to lun…
- 28 May 2016
- News: News digest – goodbye glitzy cigarette packs, ‘sunscreen gene’, Welsh waiting woes and… a cancer-preventing walk?
- Standardised cigarette packs; misleading talk of a ‘sunscreen gene’; waiting times missed in Wales and why preventing cancer isn't ‘a walk i…
- 21 May 2016
- News: From today, cigarette packs will never look the same again
- The UK has become the latest country to introduce plain, standardised packaging of cigarettes, along with Australia and France.…
- 19 May 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 19 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team