All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: Radiotherapy gets the investment it needs
- NHS England has announced that it will invest £130m in new radiotherapy machines. Read why that investment is so important.…
- 25 Oct 2016
- News: News digest – GcMAF, hijacking immune cells, manipulation of blood vessels and… nose-to-tail eating?
- GcMAF still being sold as a ‘cancer cure’; most countries get more calories from alcohol than sugary drinks; hijacking immune cells; manipul…
- 22 Oct 2016
- News: The perfect match: making breast cancer treatment more personal
- In the fourth of our series of posts for Stand Up To Cancer, we focus on a clinical trial that's finding faulty genes to improve breast canc…
- 21 Oct 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 22 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team