All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Could changes to primary care help improve cancer survival?
- An in-depth discussion of a new study, which looked whether the role GPs play in diagnosing cancers early is linked to international differe…
- 28 May 2015
- News: Virus therapy for melanoma – all it’s cracked up to be?
- We take a balanced look at today's headlines about a new 'virotherapy' for advanced melanoma skin cancer…
- 27 May 2015
- News: News digest – NHS woes, skin cancer insights, prostate cancer map, and… orgasms?
- Here's our regular round-up of the week's cancer news.…
- 23 May 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team