All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: News digest – Government science funding, exercise and prostate cancer, drug approval and more
- Government science funding announcement, exercise and prostate cancer, plus a handful of stories about drug approval - here’s the week’s can…
- 20 Dec 2014
- News: Six Citizen Science milestones from 2014 – number four is out of this world
- From vast lengths of DNA to years of collective teamwork, we look back on the achievements of our 300,000 Citizen Scientists in 2014.…
- 18 Dec 2014
- News: Dances with Pharma: part 2 – How Cancer Research UK works with industry
- In the second part of this two-part series, we look at our work with industry, why it's important, and how we try to influence the way drugs…
- 17 Dec 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team