All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: The 7 questions we must answer to beat cancer
- The world's biggest cancer experts have selected 7 research challenges that must be tackled to beat cancer - we take a look at what they cho…
- 12 Oct 2015
- News: As seen on TV! Why reducing children’s exposure to junk food marketing is a good idea
- To mark World Obesity Day, we explore how junk food marketing affects our diet – particularly in children – and how this relates to obesity…
- 11 Oct 2015
- News: News digest – Nobel Prizes, elephants, a vanishing boy and wonder diets… Oh my!
- Here's what made the headlines this week in cancer news.…
- 10 Oct 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 16 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team