All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Our new Pioneer Awards funding scheme – high-risk, high-reward, high-impact
- Our new , rapid turn-around funding scheme aims to fund high-risk research that we wouldn't normally fund…
- 2 Jul 2015
- News: Fishing for clues – how ‘liquid biopsies’ are uncovering cancer’s secrets
- Find out how our researchers in Manchester are fishing in blood samples for clues to how lung cancer becomes resistant to treatment…
- 1 Jul 2015
- News: News digest – New NICE guidelines, more simple blood tests, and chemical cocktails
- This week NICE rolled out its new symptom-based guidelines for suspected cancers, aiming to cut delays between patients seeing their GP and…
- 27 Jun 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team