All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – Cancer Drugs Fund, missed waiting time target, blood test and… banana scanners?
- Changes to the Cancer Drugs Fund, waiting times target missed for two years, another ‘simple’ blood test and why would you want to scan a ba…
- 13 Feb 2016
- News: Changing the Cancer Drugs Fund: a step towards fixing how the NHS provides the best medicines
- We discuss our response to the consultation on changes to the Cancer Drugs Fund in England.…
- 11 Feb 2016
- News: How does alcohol cause cancer?
- We explore the science behind how alcohol affects and damages our cells, and how this can cause the cells in our bodies to develop into canc…
- 9 Feb 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 17 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team