All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: How does alcohol cause cancer?
- We explore the science behind how alcohol affects and damages our cells, and how this can cause the cells in our bodies to develop into canc…
- 9 Feb 2016
- News: News digest – Sir Terry Wogan, World Cancer Day, gene editing, proton beam therapy and more.
- Another national treasure loses their battle with cancer, World Cancer Day brings some much needed good news, scientists can start editing o…
- 6 Feb 2016
- News: World Cancer Day 2016: six ways our research helps patients across the globe
- To mark World Cancer Day, we take a look at how our discoveries over the decades are helping cancer patients all over the world right now.…
- 4 Feb 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 17 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team