All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: Watching how ‘young’ cells move gives clues on skin cancer spread
- A new early stage study sheds some light on how a molecule helps 'young' skin cells move, which could tell us more about skin cancer.…
- 23 Feb 2017
- News: A one-off bowel scope helps prevent bowel cancer, but it’s taking time to reach everyone eligible
- A one-off screening test can cut bowel cancer risk for at least 17 years.…
- 22 Feb 2017
- News: Claims that ‘putting people in to hibernation’ will help cure cancers aren’t backed up by evidence
- Headlines today suggested that putting patients into hibernation could be used as a way to treat cancer. Is there any science behind this cl…
- 20 Feb 2017
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 24 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team