All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: Claims that ‘putting people in to hibernation’ will help cure cancers aren’t backed up by evidence
- Headlines today suggested that putting patients into hibernation could be used as a way to treat cancer. Is there any science behind this cl…
- 20 Feb 2017
- News: News digest – landmark week for CRISPR genome editing, cancer-preventing drugs, lifetime weight and…‘manageable’ pancreatic cancer?
- A big week for CRISPR genome editing, GPs need support on cancer-preventing drugs and can this ‘treatment’ really make pancreatic cancer man…
- 18 Feb 2017
- News: 7 innovative bits of research tech our scientists are developing
- Today is Innovation Day, so we’re taking a look at some of the cutting edge technologies that our researchers are using in their efforts to…
- 16 Feb 2017
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 24 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team