All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – ‘genetic chaos’, cancer screening, ‘weekend warriors’, personalised medicine and… Nutella?
- How cancer deals with ‘genetic chaos’, changes to cancer screening, health benefits for ‘weekend warriors’, the progress of personalised med…
- 14 Jan 2017
- News: Your Health Hubs – helping people to make new healthy habits
- Find our about how our Your Health Hub programme is helping people stick to their healthy habits.…
- 11 Jan 2017
- News: News digest – an unhealthy ‘cake culture’, sugary breakfasts, sound waves, faulty ‘switches’ and… ketchup?
- News digest: The unhealthy office ‘cake culture’; targeting cancer spread; soundwave technology; missed cancer waiting times, and… could tra…
- 7 Jan 2017
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 23 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team