All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: News digest – treatment targets missed, prostate cancer and obesity, liquid hand soap and more
- Cancer treatment target missed again, evidence links obesity and aggressive prostate cancer, plus could liquid hand gel be harming your heal…
- 22 Nov 2014
- News: Could computers help GPs diagnose cancer early?
- We discuss results of an evaluation of a new computer based system to help GPs diagnose cancer.…
- 21 Nov 2014
- News: The risk factor – new evidence on obesity and prostate cancer
- The World Cancer Research Fund has published some important new research on prostate cancer and obesity - we explore the findings.…
- 20 Nov 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team