All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – e-cigarettes, Chernobyl, ‘moonshots’ and… canned food?
- Report promotes switch to e-cigarettes, 30 years since Chernobyl, how the US might spend its cancer ‘moonshot’ money and can canned food cau…
- 30 Apr 2016
- News: Reducing the harm of tobacco, could e-cigarettes be part of the solution?
- We look at a new report that outlines the potential for e-cigarettes to reduce the harm caused by tobacco.…
- 28 Apr 2016
- News: Is this a real lab… or is this just fantasy? How 360 video is helping us talk about research
- Find out how we're using 360 video and virtual reality to help tell the story of our research.…
- 27 Apr 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 19 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team