All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: News digest – melanoma ‘breadcrumb trail, blood cell treatment, fashion and more
- A melanoma ‘breadcrumb’ trail helps the disease spread, promising experimental blood cell treatment, plus what happens when science and fash…
- 18 Oct 2014
- News: Producing new blood cells – why reading the recipe matters
- From Bake Off to the immune system – we explore exciting new research that shows why following the genetic recipe is crucial for producing n…
- 16 Oct 2014
- News: A chemical ‘breadcrumb trail’ helps melanoma spread
- Our scientists have found that melanoma cells follow the ‘trail’ of a naturally-occurring molecule in the body, encouraging them to spread.…
- 14 Oct 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team