All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: News digest – cancer Taskforce, bone drugs for breast cancer, Tasmanian Devils and…coffee pot rice?
- New recommendations for NHS cancer care, bone-strengthening drugs, Tasmanian Devil tumours and do you really need to cook rice in a coffee p…
- 25 Jul 2015
- News: The NCIN conference – ‘learning more, researching more, and translating more into practice’
- We look at the hot topics that were discussed at last month's National Cancer Intelligence Network (NCIN) ‘Cancer Outcomes’ conference in Be…
- 24 Jul 2015
- News: Hitting the self-destruct switch – standing up to womb cancer with PARP inhibitors
- We take a look at what a new class of drugs called PARP inhibitors are doing to fight womb cancer.…
- 23 Jul 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team