All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – Anti-malaria drug, a chemotherapy class, e-cigarettes and……a fossil?
- Here's this week's news roundup.…
- 29 Jul 2016
- News: Expert opinion: Professor Karen Vousden, our new chief scientist
- Professor Karen Vousden is our new chief scientist. We caught up with her to get a sneak peak at what this involves, and what she sees as th…
- 27 Jul 2016
- News: Brexit – what does it mean for Cancer Research UK?
- From researcher mobility to funding for vital research - we want to ensure that cancer patients are prominent on the agenda as Brexit discus…
- 26 Jul 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 22 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team