All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Could aspirin boost cancer immunotherapy?
- We explore new research suggesting that aspirin might help boost the cancer-fighting effects of immunotherapy in mice.…
- 3 Sep 2015
- News: Two years on for our pioneering TRACERx lung cancer study
- Two years ago we launched a pioneering £15m lung cancer study. Find out what's happened since, through the eyes of Terrence, a patient takin…
- 2 Sep 2015
- News: To Test Cancer Sooner, we need the Government to invest in the NHS
- Find out why we're campaigning for the Government to invest more in diagnosing cancer earlier - and sign our petition to make sure our voice…
- 1 Sep 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 16 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team