All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: Science Snaps: peering inside an expanding lymph node
- Our scientists have shown for the first time how lymph nodes swell during infection, producing some striking images along the way.…
- 22 Oct 2014
- News: Biotherapeutics – a new funding scheme for research
- Our latest funding scheme focuses on the emerging field of biotherapeutics – smarter cancer treatments based on cells and biological molecul…
- 21 Oct 2014
- News: Keeping cancer on the political agenda – this year’s Party Conferences
- We look back on this year's Party Conferences, highlighting our work to keep cancer on the political agenda ahead of the next General Electi…
- 20 Oct 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 8 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team