All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
- News: The five faces of prostate cancer?
- We explore new research showing prostate cancer can be divided into five groups, which could help predict how well a patient will do after s…
- 30 Jul 2015
- News: Resveratrol, red wine and cancer: what’s the story?
- Our researchers have discovered that relatively small doses of purified resveratrol, a chemical found in red wine, might reduce bowel cancer…
- 29 Jul 2015
- News: Discovering new ways to prevent cancer
- Earlier this year we held a three-day workshop searching for the best new research ideas in cancer prevention - here's what happened.…
- 28 Jul 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team