All about ovarian cancer, including symptoms and causes, tests and scans to diagnose cancer of the ovary, treatment including surgery and chemotherapy, and current research. Living with ovarian cancer covers coping with your diagnosis and recovering after surgery.
Join our forum
Did you know that Cancer Research UK has an online forum for people affected by cancer? Cancer Chat is your space to talk about cancer.
Latest ovarian cancer news
Read all the latest news on ovarian cancer.
- News: News digest – ‘Trojan-horse’ drugs, our largest research investment to date, magic mushrooms and… ‘white wine causes melanoma’?
- ‘Trojan-horse’ drugs, our largest research investment to date, a magic mushroom chemical and can white wine really cause melanoma?…
- 3 Dec 2016
- News: Pancreatic cancer and diabetes – a cellular case of chicken and egg
- Diabetes and pancreatic cancer are linked, but how?…
- 29 Nov 2016
- News: Helping patients get the right cancer test first time, and faster
- A series of projects are testing a new way to potentially diagnose some cancers earlier, we take a look at how the approach might work.…
- 28 Nov 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 23 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team