Weekly Lottery Fast Reply Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Participants in the Cancer Research UK Weekly Lottery (the “Lottery”) whose Lottery Entry Forms are received by post by the closing date set out in paragraph 2 below will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of 50, £20 John Lewis gift vouchers.
2. Entries into this prize draw are restricted to one per person. The closing date for the receipt of entries by the Promoter is 16th March 2015. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
3. The draw will take place on 24th April 2015.
4. The winners will be the first 50 valid entries randomly drawn from all entries.
5. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final and no communications will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified by post no later than 1st May 2015.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value. Prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative is available.
8. This prize draw is open only to individuals aged 16 or over. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
9. The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or any company involved with running the prize draw.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry (and award any prize to an alternative winner) if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to an entrant for any loss or damage arising from such rejection.
11. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended at any time by the Promoter). Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the prize provider. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
12. Any participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to award any prizes not claimed after six months to an alternative winner.
14. The Promoter will use your information for the purposes of administering the prize draw. For more information about how the Promoter uses personal data see Cancer Research UK’s Privacy statement at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/privacy-statement.
15. A list of the names and home counties of winners will be available for 28 days from 1st May on the Website or send a stamped addressed envelope to the Supporter Contact Team, Cancer Research UK, PO Box 1561, Oxford, OX4 9GZ.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Lottery Entry Forms, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible or for Lottery Entry Forms from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or which have insufficient postage. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the prize draw is final.
19. If you have any queries or complaints please contact the Lottery Helpline on 0845 601 6936.
20. Promoter: Cancer Research UK of Angel Building, 407 John Street, London EC1V 4AD.