Tobacco Advisory Group (TAG) Project Grants
About this scheme
Applications are accepted from UK-based researchers in universities, medical schools, hospitals, as well as advocacy organisations.
TAG is looking for project grant applications for policy research and policy advocacy activities in tobacco control.
In particular research and activities that support:
- Safety and health effects of e-cigarettes and nicotine delivery devices, including in the longer term
- Role of e-cigarettes and nicotine delivery devices in cessation and use by different populations
- Evaluating the effect of e-cigarette regulation
- Studies on best practice in smoking cessation, mass media campaigns and local tobacco control activities
- Retail regulation and environment for the sale of tobacco or nicotine delivery devices
- Addressing health inequalities relating to tobacco use
How to apply to this scheme
Overview of the applicaion process
Applications for this scheme must be discussed well in advance of the deadline with the TAG secretariat. We will need:
• A brief description of the project (approximately 200-400 words).
• Estimated budget and timings.
|Preliminary Applications||Full Applications||
|28 November 2017||18 January 2018||
Before making your application