Research Bursaries – call for applications
Tuesday 19 June 2012
We are currently welcoming applications for Research Bursaries from clinicians and professions allied to medicine.
This is a short-term funding opportunity to encourage clinicians and those in related posts to be freed from clinical duties in order to pursue a research project. The Bursaries will provide up to £25,000, for up to 12 months.
The deadline for applications is Friday 17th August 2012.
Find more information and how to apply.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- News story: Government pressed on standard cigarette packs (7 May 2013)
- Press Release: Genetic 'fine tuners' control body's own attack against cancer (5 May 2013)
- Press Release: Breast cancer in women under 50 tops 10,000 cases for first time (3 May 2013)
- News story: Smuggling controls working as illegal tobacco trade on the wane (2 May 2013)
- News story: Charities 'extremely concerned' over standard packs claim (2 May 2013)