Research Bursaries – call for applications
Tuesday 19 June 2012
We are currently welcoming applications for Research Bursaries from clinicians and professions allied to medicine.
This is a short-term funding opportunity to encourage clinicians and those in related posts to be freed from clinical duties in order to pursue a research project. The Bursaries will provide up to £25,000, for up to 12 months.
The deadline for applications is Friday 17th August 2012.
Find more information and how to apply.
Recent announcements, news and press releases
- Press Release: Early trip to the GP gives big boost to lung cancer patients (9 Dec 2013)
- News story: New tumour suppressor gene discovered (8 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: New EU legislation would halt research and put lives at risk, warns Cancer Research UK (5 Dec 2013)
- News story: Study highlights varying cancer survival rates across Europe (4 Dec 2013)
- Press Release: Prevent proteins folding and you may stop cancer growing (2 Dec 2013)