Conditions of your grant
These grant conditions, together with the grant award letter and the funding policies, set out the terms and conditions on which the grant is made by Cancer Research UK to the host institution and grantholder.
Please refer to the relevant section of the grant conditions below. Please note that sections 1, 2, 15 and 16 are applicable to the PDF version only. Download the full PDF version (PDF, 422kb) or read a summary (PDF, 550kb).
- Introduction (PDF version only)
- Table of contents (PDF version only)
- Responsibilities in research practice
- Research Integrity
- Grant administration
- Intellectual property
- Publication, publicity and reporting
- Fundraising and volunteering
- Human biological samples
- Limitation of liability
- Variation and termination
- Governing law
- Related documents (PDF version only)
- Superseded documents (PDF version only)
Scheme specific terms and conditions
Find out more
Read more about the terms and conditions on which your grant will be made.