Cancer mortality statistics
Cancer mortality statistics are presented here.
In the UK in 2010, there were 157,275 deaths from cancer.
The latest mortality statistics available for all cancers in the UK is 2010. Find out why these are the latest statistics available.
Our statistical publications provide top-line cancer stats, in-depth explanations, and are all free to download.
View our main publications about mortality:
- Cancer Statistics report: Cancer mortality in the UK in 2010 (May 2013)
- Data table: Numbers of cases and deaths for 40+ cancers diagnosed in the UK (April 2013)
- Data table: Cancer incidence and mortality rates for 40+ cancers diagnosed in the UK (April 2013)
- PowerPoint presentation: Cancer Incidence in the UK (December 2012) - update coming in 2013
- Summary report: The 20 most common cancers in the UK including analysis by age and sex (May 2012) - update coming in 2013
- Summary report: The most common cancers in the world in comparison to those diagnosed in the UK (May 2012) - update coming in 2013
or browse our publications site for all our materials.
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team