Cancer incidence statistics
Cancer incidence statistics are presented here.
In 2011, 331,487 people in the UK were diagnosed with cancer.
Looking for cancer Key Facts?
Looking for the Incidence Cancer Statistics Report?
The latest incidence statistics available for all cancers in the UK are 2011. Find out why these are the latest statistics available.
The latest UK cancer incidence statistics by age at diagnosis including incidence in age groups and trends by age.
Use our local cancer statistics tool to find and compare statistical information and intelligence about cancer in areas across the UK.
Our statistical publications provide top-line cancer stats, in-depth explanations, and are all free to download.
View our main publications about incidence:
- Cancer Statistics report: Incidence UK (January 2014)
- Cancer Statistics report: Cancer incidence and mortality in the UK for the 10 most common cancers (January 2014)
- Data Table: Cancer cases and rates by country in the UK (January 2014)
- Data Table: Cancer incidence and mortality rates in the UK (January 2014)
- Data Table: Cancer cases and deaths in the UK (January 2014)
- Summary report: The most common cancers in the world in comparison to those diagnosed in the UK (May 2012) - update coming in 2014
or browse our publications site for all our materials.
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team