Travel insurance

I have glioblastoma and currently having chemotherapy and have been told that I can go on holiday but I am having great difficulty finding insurance for Europe that is not in the thousands of pounds. Anyone got any ideas.

• my partner was struggling to find insurance when he had cancer of the gullet.

I wanted to take him away one last time so booked the holiday(canaries) and same as you found it difficult to find ins that wasnt rediculous.

I had loads of quotes,many more than the cost of the holiday.eventually i went to Tescos on line and had insurance that didnt inc pre-existing illness.I declared all of them but went with it not being covered. My husband said that he was sure that he wasnt going to die in that two weeks away LOL and he didnt.

I have heart probs and have used the same Tescos on line. Hope this helps. worth looking at.

• Hi Humphrey.

The only one I could find was Stay Sure ,

the rest would cost more than the holiday.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday.

Alan

• Hi everyone

There is another discussion thread in this section about travel Insurance which you might find interesting.

It is here.

You will see on the other thread I have posted a link to our information page on travel insurance.

Best wishes

Jane