Soft tissue sarcoma

people need to be made more aware of soft tissue sarcoma to be honest any sarcoma as our son was a very fit 29 year old young man and he developed a  slight swelling on his elbow and that was the soft tissue sarcoma , please make people aware of this type of cancer asap as we are devastated and our lives our never going to go back to they way we all were 

• Gerri, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son and on behalf of the moderation team I want to offer you our sincerest condolences.

Just by sharing your story you are already spreading awareness of sarcoma and you can continue to do so by offering your support and advice to others here on the forum that also have this diagnosis. I have included a discussion where others are discussing their sarcoma stories here in case you want to connect with them as well as a link to the sarcoma uk website if you would like to talk to others affected by this too. 

Kind Regards, 

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator

• Hi I hope your son is doing well, I'm 22 and have a slow growing mass on my elbow, it isn't painful what were his symptoms, was it sore? Fast growing? Mine is about 2 x 3cm over 2 years x