Together we will beat cancer

Donate

Lost my wife to Brest cancer 5 days ago age39

23 Feb 2021 21:59 in response to goodvibes95

I want all that to I do have so much to love for  I know I every thing you say is true even my wife said the same  (including loving again) there Is a massive part of me  that feels guilty  I live on and she had to die of cancer that's so on fair? But I guess there's nothing I can do about that just try and move forward through this grief thank you for the kind words x

28 Feb 2021 02:40 in response to Chris2020

Hi Chris,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is devastating and so surreal. I still haven't got round to posting my story yet and it's 3 months today since I lost my wife to metastatic breast cancer. She has left behind our 11 year old son, who adored her. 

I just wanted you to know that you are not alone, even if you think that you are. Things are going to be tough, but you must lean on friends and family as much as you can, given the pandemic. 

I wish I could just see my wife again for just 1 day. I miss her so much, just like you must miss your wife. I try to take solace in the fact that she lives on in our son and all my family's memories. 

You take care and if you want to chat reply below.

Warmest Regards,

Trip.

28 Feb 2021 08:31 in response to TripleF

Hi mate I'm sorry for your loss Cancer is horrible oh it's completely ruined my life!  Understand about you wanting to see them again and put them back with you all the time it's amazing how much love we had for each other and now I feel like she's watching me and I look out for the signs dreams of her feathers falling from the sky 

I think it's the children that keep me going the fact that her blood is in them and her memory is living on makes me move forward But I still cry every night still question why why couldn't she be saved why did she have to get cancer in the first place I don't understand any of it she is such a sweet girl never wanted to hurt anybody's feelings! People say to me she's up in heaven she has no pain and she's looking down on us all the time! Like I said even the two-year-old keeps going mummy mummy lots of times he has no idea what's happened it's so sad I hate my life