Worrying symptoms

Hi there everyone, 

I'm looking for some advice, to possibly put 

my mind to ease. For over a year now I have been 

having very irregular periods, every week, its never red, it's always brown/ black old blood I always have stringy clots, and bloat so badly that I look 7months pregnant at times. The doctors have changed my contraception from Implant to pill to depo jag, I'm waiting to see a gynaecologist but the wait can be 2 years with covid!! I have just took a smear 2 days ago . 
I'm just sick of this. I'm just wanting to see if anyone has ever had the same symptoms as me , and if it turned out to be anything sinister ? Endometriosis runs in the family, but I feel as I'm only 25 doctors aren't taking me seriously even though Iv had 2 children . 
sorry for story , I'm just starting to panic a bit . 
p.s I also get a lot of pain in womb/pelvis area at times 

• Hi Shezap15,

Welcome to Cancer Chat. I'm sorry to hear of your worries and that you're struggling to get information about this.

I'm not sure if you're currently waiting for any results or upcoming appointments in the short-term, but if so hopefully you'll get the information you need soon.

If you feel you're not getting any answers and your symptoms don't improve, you can always visit your GP again or alternatively you can ask for a second opinion.

Wishing you all the best,

Ben
    Cancer Chat Moderator