Worried about ovarian cancer

Hi everyone I have been having pain in left ovary area for over a year now I have recently plucked up the courage and had an internal check by the doctor who was saying If I had cancer this examination would be painfull internally and had blood tests and a stool sample and haven't been contacted by my doctor and the surgery I use say "no news is good news" so assuming all blood tests and stool samples are clear.........still worried about the pain which is worse during period and ovulation should I push to have a scan or can I breath easy with the blood tests and stool sample results are clear? Had worrying symptoms of a change in bowel movements ranging from frequent stools to constipation and have been tired recently even napping during the day but was told it was due to my job with working lates all the time! Has anyone had similar symptoms and was diagnosed with either bowel or ovarian cancer? I'm going out of my mind with worry and not sure if blood test and stool sample alone can tell me if I have anything wrong? I'm thinking cyst and IBS but just wanted to ask if anyone had or has anything similar? 

• I have had ovarian cysts they were not cancerous but they gave me the same symptoms. They were removed along with extensive adhesions it took 4 1/2 hours! This meant staying in hospital for 5 nights instead of day case bigger incisions ect, and longer to recover more like a hysterectomy. Pleased to say 4 months later just need to be careful with what l lift or the wound areas pull and are iuncomfortable Lots of biopsies were taken but fine,

l had scans including  mri. Ct, ultrasounds preoperatively , complex solid cysts were confirmed  my oncology  surgeon said they could be removed and l had the surgery 10 weeks later, at the end of last year. . 

l hope your results are similar and cysts rather than any thing else, l would ask for scans and referral to the gynaecology department for assessment and treatment. 

l hope you have a similar experience without the adhesions! So that if surgery is needed it's laparoscopic simple and and quick, they did say in passing pre op that l  may have adhesions but l think it was more extensive than expected. 
    l hope you are sorted and  feel better soon. 

susie

• I have ME and underactive thyroid and have had gastor problems for about 10 months. It's been getting so bad the bloating that I went doctors and they prescribed me Lanzaprozole. It's still bad and I've been getting really tried and I ache deep in may bones my legs are awfully painful at times. I do get pains in ovaries area regnant a cyst was on the scan but no concern to baby. I'm. Sure I've heard fibroids mentioned too at some point. Anywaybgpmsent off for full bloods and I got a letter saying ca125 slightly high so pelvis scan booked for 8th April and repeat blood tests done this morning.  I have found out the level is 38 so I'm not feeling as worried now as know other issues can raise ca125.  Roll on repeat BT results and scan  x  I wasn't aware any of my 'symptoms' were associated with ovarian cancer. I called docs mainly as keep going from. Constipated to loose and the other issues as above.  Stool. Samples all. Show fine x  please keep us updated x