Worried

Honestly don't know where to start. 

End of September I started waking up in pain of my leg around the knee area this was going on for around a week. I phoned the gp & they gave me pain killers to take before bed start of October I phoned them back and they gave me stronger ones and mentioned they're booking me in for a X-ray and scan. 

Around 6th October I started feeling pins and needles around me body and really bad back ace so I phoned back as I was waiting for the call back I ended up going a&e they couldn't do nothing for me and mentioned they make an appointment to see the neurologist. 

Around 14th October I was still feeling the same so started to feel around my knee ( I found a lump ) went into panic mode and started thinking all sorts saw the gym on the 18th October she said she could feel it so she mentioned I be waiting a while, I got myself into a state just before I left she said she phone ROH with few hours I was contacted and booked in for 26th. 

X-ray came back clear 
Scan found a cyst ( they said it was c ) I started to calm down abit. the other doctor came in and mentioned an mri to find out more. 

That's booked in for next week I thought this is all happening so fast. 

Now around 2nd November I started noticing pain in my left breast so looked on  Google and mentioned it could be something to do with my period thought to myself I'm due on in 2 weeks I wait. A day before my period i noice throbbing again I waiting till after. 1 week after my period I managed to get into the Doctors's 26th November as I was waiting to be seen was thinking I never had this before and why only In one breast. 

I got seen she examined both my breast and said she could feel something ( she said feels like a cyst ) could she be right? 
But she mentioned she refer me to the breast clinic ( now I'm trying not to over think ) I'm Still waiting for a call. 

Now I'm looking a my breast thinking are theses even normal as can't think what they use to look like. After I had children don't really like looking in the mirror but now I can't get out of it  :( 

Ive just turned 30 

Trying to stay calm as as back in October I couldn't eat or sleep and suffered with panic attacks as I let my mind take over. 

Scared of the outcome 
What if....

Scared of the mri thinking could it pick something up. On the letter it only states mri of the knee. 

Sorry for the long post 

• Hello there and thanks for posting

I am sorry to hear about all you have going on at the moment and can see this must be a particularly worrying time for you.

Easier said than done, I know, but try and avoid searching for answers on the internet. Unfortunately it cannot diagnose you or tell you what's wrong and it is only your doctors and the test results that can confirm what the matter may or may not be.

I understand that the waiting and not knowing can be unsettling but these things can take time so ask you have said try and stay calm and keep your mind occupied with other stuff if possible.

The symptoms you are experiencing could be caused by lots of different things and most causes won't be serious but often need to be ruled out by carrying out a series of different tests.

Hopefully the MRI will give more details to the doctors about your knee and what else may need to happen next.

Breast lumps are often down to harmless fluid filled cysts or a build up of tissue called fibroadenomas that you can read about here.

At this point in time i'm afraid no one can tell you anymore than you already know. Try and sit tight and do bear in mind you still have age on your side.

I hope everything works out okay for you and you know more soon.

Do get back in touch if you need to.

All the best

Naomi