Worried

Hello am amanda am 39 and over the past yr they have changed but now iv been getting alot of periods the pain is making me feel dizzy and sick sore heads back pain sleeping isnt grate either and my period is now every 10 to 16 days. Iv been in for treatmen for what was said cervical cells where they burn my insides out. Said all was fine and better after the 2and time last smear all good but am worried now as I get up am dizzy am cat napping constantly I feel pain bad moods iv asked about menopause but the doctor said nope so now am really worried because I cant think of anything else that could be going on down there (alert) my cirvex is bumpy but the doctor said it's normal after the burning thing. I dont feel normal anymore. Cancer is in both sides of my parents family. What help should I ask for please.

• Hi Amanda,

Welcome to Cancer Chat. I'm sorry to read about how you're feeling at the moment. The only thing I can really suggest is to revisit your doctor to discuss all this. It may be helpful to write down any symptoms or bodily changes you notice or have noticed, as well as how they're progressing or changing over the days and weeks - especially if you feel things are getting worse or not improving. It's of course important that you get some answers or peace of mind with this so do speak to your doctor and as I say writing things down can help ensure you don't forget anything as well as giving your doctor the full picture.

Wishing you all the best and I hope things improve soon,

Ben
    Cancer Chat Moderator