Womb cancer

On 24th of Jan 2020 my world fell apart been diagnosed with mixed cell womb cancer have read the booklet and the outcome for this one is not good as if you have grade 1or2 it's fast growing one anyone got any advice feeling very scared and got to have CT and MRI scans done  

• Hello Lemon123 and welcome to the forum. 
    I'm sorry to hear that you've recently had this diagnosis. It's natural to feel scared when you get this news but please know that you're not alone. We've many members here who will understand how it feels to be given this kind of news. 

I can see from one of your other posts that you're going for your CT and MRI tomorrow and that you've another appointment booked and surgery has been discussed. It's great that you've got those things in the diary. It can be really difficult waiting for tests and results but at least you have a timeline that you can focus on working through. I hope that all goes smoothyl with your scans tomorrow. 

I wanted to let you know that we do have a team of nurses here at Cancer Research UK. If you think it would help you at any point to chat with them or to ask questions then you're most welcome to call them. They're available Monday to Ftriday 9am to 5pm on 0808 800 4040. 

Keep in touch Lemon123 and let us know how you get on with things. 

Best wishes, 
    Jenn
    Cancer Chat moderator