Weeing blood and lost loads of weight in 3 weeks but nothing

Hi all,

ive had an issue with bleeding for a year now, last year it was noted that on my CT scan they could see something in my bladder but at the same time my appendix needed removing, so this became the emergency and the thing they saw in my bladder was never really followed up. One year and 3 months later to now (throughout I have had bits of blood but nothing to what I had before and upto 3 weeks ago) I went to the GP who sent me straight to the clinic, today I've had my cystoscopy but nothing was found? I'm so confused, I've been referred to have an ultrasound but everything is still up in the air. I'm 31, and have these strange symptoms, the main concern is the weight loss, I'm worried that something has been missed and the situations going to get worse. I'm painless, don't have much trouble peeing, but do have the urge to go a lot sometimes, I've lost almost 2 stone in 3 weeks whilst bleeding heavy fresh blood. My urine doesn't have infection or anything. Has anyone else been through the same? 

thanks

• That kind of weight loss is concerning. My ex husband passed blood in his urine and nothing was found on cystoscopy. However he did have a kidney cyst found on an ultrasound that day. I'm surprised they didn't do all the tests on the same day? 

• If I am honest with you I had the same issues as you but the only difference was when I had the Cystoscopy they instantly saw I had tumours there so im hoping this is a good thing for you that nothing showing in the bladder, I know its easy to say but please dont worry they will narrow whatever the issue is, the main thing is your pushing them to find out

• Hey, thanks for the reply. I find it odd also, I didn't feel comfortable there anyway because I'm 31 and the clinic is for over 40s which baffles me that we are still being put in a criteria, as we know it doesn't discriminate. I felt like the camera was a quick job, he even said I don't know why you're here! So I'm quite nervous that something may be missed because 'I'm not old enough' 

my scan isn't even an emergency one although I'm still dropping weight, so my head is just all over the place. 

thanks