Waving goodbye to 2022...

2022 is drawing to a close and I thought we could take a moment to sit down for a moment, to breathe - with a cup of tea perhaps - and reflect on this year, the challenges we've faced but also the good moments we may have shared with our loved ones. What have been for you the highlights of 2022 or perhaps more significantly the moments you will never forget that will stay with you forever? 

I am thinking of those of you in particular who may have recently lost a loved one and for whom today is a very difficult day. I just wanted you to know that we are there for you, that the forum is a safe and anonymous place where you can come when you feel the need to reach out to others who can truly relate to how you are feeling. 

I will come back on this thread tomorrow morning and wish you all a very happy new year 2023 :love:  - just waiting for the twelve strokes of midnight :wink:

In the meantime, I just wanted to say on behalf of the Cancer Chat team that we are thinking of you tonight on New Year's Eve and I hope that you are managing to spend a good evening even for those of you for whom perhaps today is not the easiest of days and tonight is not the easiest of nights. But may 2023 bring new beginnings and aspirations, love and comfort to all of you.

Thank you for all your contributions here on the forum and the support you give selflessly to one another and which I personally find truly inspirational. 

Best wishes, 

Lucie, Cancer Chat Moderator