Treatment for stage 4 cancer

Does anyone know if there are any treatments for stage 4 stomach cancer abroad? My sister has been diagnosed with it. Initial chemo has not worked. 

She has 4 young children and want a chance to increase her life expectancy. 

• Hi Rizwana, 

I am sorry to hear that chemotherapy treatment has not worked on your sister and that she has been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer.  I can imagine it is especially hard given she has four young children and it is very nice of you to want to do everything to support her. We have a page on our website on talking to children about cancer which many find useful. 

We also have information on stomach cancer on our website on this page which you might find interesting to look at. As for finding treatments for stomach cancer abroad, you can find out more about this here.

I hope you will get to talk to others here who have been through stomach cancer treatment or who have supported a loved one who has stage 4 cancer. Our nurses are also available on this free number 0808 800 4040 Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm if you wanted to talk things through with them. 

Best wishes, 

Lucie, Cancer Chat Moderator