Together we will beat cancer

Donate

Treatment finished

16 Aug 2019 22:08

So I rang the bell today. I have been told it's not the end of the journey but it's the end of a chapter. I feel relieved but have been told the radio will keep working for couple weeks. Hopefully the side effects are not too bad. Fingers crossed and I be able to eat in 2 to 4 weeks xxx

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 09:50 in response to Shakingmad

Hay you wonderful brave lass ..

I thought my tennitus had suddenly got far worse ... now I know it was you ringing that bell ...

Yes just a chapter ... but what a chapter to put behind you ... so sending you a vertual hug.... keep those boxing gloves at the ready for faze 2 ... you got this ... Chrissie ❤ 

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 09:57 in response to Shakingmad

Hi shaky well done that chapter over, soon you'll be eating all the things that you shouldn't but we don't blame you you deserve it, again well done,.... Billy 

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 11:10 in response to Shakingmad

Good girl! Onwards and upwards....to infinity and beyond!!! Xxx

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 11:14 in response to Marlyn

Thankyou everyone for the support. I appreciate it and hope you are all keeping well xxx

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 11:29 in response to Shakingmad

Hi shaky are you going to love us and leave us, or are you going to keep popping on to help out newcomers, be ever so quiet without you, what ever you choose hope you have a good future,, love Billy xxx 

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 11:31 in response to Billygoat

Course I'm staying. Not getting rid of me that easy

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 11:42 in response to Shakingmad

Oh well I could but try, thanks for staying your a great help to the forum family, we might be odd bods but we're good bods,,,. 

Treatment finished

17 Aug 2019 12:36 in response to Shakingmad

Well done on getting finished and ringing that bell! Yes, the radio does keep working after treatment...hope you don’t suffer with side effects. xx

Treatment finished

18 Aug 2019 16:35 in response to Shakingmad

WOW so chuffed for you!!! I want to ring that bell in the not to distant future....

got to go through Radiotherapy first..... but I’m sure you’ll just feel a bit tired...

Go you brave lady xxxx