The waiting game

Hello, I'm a 33 yo female, and for the past 5 years I've been suffering with Stomach issues, depression, anxiety and severe night sweats (breaking out in sweats has become a daily and nightly issue recently,  my doctor suspected a hernia or an ulcer, So last week I had an endoscopy and a sigmoidoscope which did show a hernia and mild dununditus,  Since then everything has been worse, I haven't eaten for 3 days due so severe nausea, and my sweats are alot worse, breaking a sweat just washing the pots, to the point my clothes have been soaked. I called my doctor again on Monday, and she seemed pretty alarmed, she told me I needed to have a blood test as she suspects lymphoma. I'm wondering if anyone else has had these symptoms?? Have you been fobed off by the doc telling you you have anxiety causing your sweats? Thing is with all this going on the last year mentally has been the best for a long time, I'm so confused with it all, I'm trying my hardest not to stress about it and stay calm in the meantime. Also did your doctor tell you they suspected lymphoma before your tests? 

• Hi Evieloulou and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry about the symptoms you've been contending with over the last 5 years but I'm glad the doctor is running more tests to get to the bottom of this for you.

Hopefully you'll hear back from some of our members soon but in the meantime, we're thinking of you and will have our fingers crossed for good news.

Kind regards,

Steph, Cancer Chat Moderator