the op is 29 of this mounth

when i had frust op neurosurgeon told me it wos a one off op and no moor chemo and radio i wos given 6 muths without op and 18 muths to two years  pllus and had signs of its return so i weant for mri scan sunday afternoon say the onccalage sun and saw dr munday  and he asked me qs  and checked my stregnth and bacekliy a drunk test in the 60ys i wos expeting to be told weeks ro a munth or two ??? wot i wosent xpeting  wos anouther op as long as I take chemo .you cud have noked me down with a feather  wow and he say ther no moor risk than the furst op yes ples  wow

• Hello pedro1,

As I noticed you haven't received a reply to your post yet I just wanted to stop by to say how frustrating it must be to have to go through with another operation after yor thought you're done with them and since the next operation is on the 29th, just four days from today, I also wanted to wish you good luck with it. I hope all goes well.

Once you recover, please come back if you find a moment and let us know how you are getting on. We're thinking of you.

Best wishes,

Renata, Cancer Chat Moderator.

• i have gmb4 and i wos told be for furst op ther wood never be a second one or tamos or  radiotherapy it wos a one off and to ring the specalest nurse when it came back so she  cud put paitive care. so we did and she ogenized  sum steroid and got befor diner ,then ogernized an mri scan on sunday and after apontmeant for oncolage  did tests and organized me to see norosergen so went too see him asked question about  my life stile do you sit abut all day .well not on your  nely im out warking dog loa ds ,any way he says he will operat  as long as you tak tamos ,and that im two years pluss and that he dident expet to see me go past 18 muths .i did thank him for two good years as iv had no pane or head akek  evne after  sergury thear have bin probs of one sort or anther  .but nothig to bad ,so i ask abut problem with new op and hesays the nomoor  risk   than the fust op yes pliz il take it ,,as most dont get too two yesrs pluss  i have now had a mate who had gbm4 and had spred to lungs  ,he got a bad 6 weeks .it wos  sereal going to his furneral ,, so rest in pcae jimmy ,,im not  woried by lak of  foke for alot its too close to home with ther mortalaty .my beast mate frrom the sixtys has told me that he wont viset me in the houspiss ,,not that im indiding to diy in hous *** i whont to pass at home,my mat has cronck pumany ob srotive are ways. not hes only one caold away fromhis passing he has stpoed go to suermarket to avod me,i went to see him yesteday  and he wo serprizd that ikow wich super mareks as he sitsi in one of two wear used to sit injust the one and id seehim alest once or twic awwek ,he ant the onlyone whos movved from the stander time that you saw them ,and ther one lad who looks away intown its srange old world,but waslt im healthy and ative itldo 

• mottesz jimmy wos one of the ones who scoted a way in townwhent i toldhim ta tha stage he hsd no oider wot wos comeing? but after he lurnt wot wos coming he cudent get enfe info off my lad, ..at his funeral ther,wor sum of his mates missing