Thank you All

On behalf of Paul ,

I would like to thank all who gave him support, comfort and words of wisdom on his posts during his short battle with cancer . He talked regularly about posts on this website and showed us comments and always pointed out that there was worse off than him I know on dark days when he was frustrated and down he used this as a source of comfort and found that with so many people here . It's with a heavy heart that I write that Paul lost his battle with cancer lastnight at the young age of 27. Although It was only 6-7 week battle he fought so hard to stay with us all . His courage was phenomenal . To anyone who reads this please go to your doctor if you feel unwell, Paul had pains in his arm, night sweats, breathless and a consistent flu for over 6 months and sypthoms over a year. He was a young guy who never smoked and was diagnosed with lung cancer stage 4 mestasis on the bone which had advanced to his colon and liver as he had ignored being sick for so long . If paul had gone to the doctor over year ago things could been lot different so please don't ignore your gut feeling and don't take your health for granted . Paul has left behind a broken family his parents, 3 brothers and sister and girlfriend of 6 years nobody shud endure this pain. To all who are battling cancer stay strong and fight on like a warrior as our paul did don't give up I wish you all well and thank you again . RIP Paul Buddy