Terrified

Sorry to be rude I’m just wondering if anyone can help me on lymphoma symptoms, my son is 4 years old and 5.5 weeks ago I noticed a lump in his neck, I took him to the GP who ran blood tests and said if anything showed up she would see him earlier if not review in 2 weeks.

Since this appointment my son has developed 

fatigue quite bad that my husband had to carry him when we were out the other day 

itching of the scalp?! He itches his head like crazy 

his school reported he went really pale and looked as though he was going to faint 

constipation 

lost 3lb in 5 weeks 

we are now just waiting for an ultrasound and for a appointment with peadatritions I’m just so scared as I thought normal bloods would of meant everything was ok. 

His lump is about 3cm I have no idea what to expect but I’m really really anxious a lot of people around me are saying don’t worry it’s probably nothing but of course I’m worried and I don’t have anyone to talk too x

• Hi there ...

I'd deffinatly not wait .. call your G P and tell them he's having lots of other symptoms ... you want him checked quickly as an emergency ( for want of a better word) he's your baby ... and yes I hope with all my heart he's o.k ... and well could be ... but sometimes the G Ps need a kick up the bum .. calmly firm .. tell them he needs testing now ..

Can you take someone with you .. wer better putting our points across with support from someone .. 

When my son was showing signs ... at 14 having been dry since he was 18 months .. started soaking the bed with urine ... lethargic... continues drinking ...loosing lots of weight ... I had a gut feeling something was wrong ... although I never at that time knew anything about diabetes or the symptoms ... told the Dr .. to test him .. she sent us to have bloods done right away .. as I went through my front door .. the phone was ringing .. his blood sugar was dangerously high .. he was in hospital within the hour ...

So go on how you feel .. and get something sorted quickly ... fingers crossed he's o.k ... but please don't panic ... it's just better safe then sorry ... Will be thinking of you .. chrissie xx